TANTRA DAKINI GODDESS BRISBANE
Hello, my name is Aleena Aspley. I am passionate about educating and supporting, men, women and couples of all genders, to overcome their lifelong sexual issues that may hold them back from sensational and exquisite sex. Great sex is every adult’s birthright, it is part of feeling really alive.
It is my desire to re-educate and promote positive sexuality. There is nothing I love more than facilitating space for singles and couples to embrace their sexual magnificence and create nourishing lives imbued with satisfaction and heartfelt meaning. It is now the time for us to passionately embrace our luscious sexual juiciness and transform our daily lives by consciously connecting to ourselves and others.
I avidly promote sacred sexuality with loving touch, sexual health and wellness and of course safe sex practices.
I am available for one on one, individual, couples and group workshops, for people of all genders. My relaxation studio is located in North Brisbane, roughly 13 km’s north of the Brisbane CBD. Public speaking engagements also available.
MY CREDENTIALS, CERTIFICATES & DIPLOMAS
- Certified Somatic Sexologist (Sexological Bodyworker) USA Certificate 2010
- Over Twelve years experience relaxing people of all Genders (2005)
- Owner of Sexpression Brisbane – Sacred Sexuality Education Workshops for Adults
- Creatrix & Owner of Kinkassage® – Sensual Adventurous & Erotic Adult Massage
- Creatrix of Tantra Kinkassage®, Domme Kinkassage® & G-Spot Kinkassage®
- Creatrix of Lingam Kinkassage®, Fantasy Kinkassage® & Spa Kinkassage®
- Creatrix of Yoni Kinkassage® (Awakening – Yoni Mapping& Womb Bodywork)
- Creatrix of Yoni Kinkassage® (Expansion – Yoni Orgasmic Mapping)
- Creatrix of Male Multiples Mastery Cellular Orgasm – Ejaculation Optional
- Creatrix of Female Multiples Makeover Cellular Orgasm – Squirting Welcome
- Creatrix of Orgasmic Mastery 101 for Couples
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage with Sarina Stone 2016
- Radical Wholeness Course with Philip Shepherd 2016
- Crystal Awakening Foundation Course with Rachelle Charman 2015
- Crystal Awakening Intermediate Course with Rachelle Charman 2015
- Energy Healing 7 Day Personalized Intensive with Jason Hairston 2015
- Shamanic Quodoushka Q1 & Q2 Graduate, March 2014
- Certified Doreen Virtue Angel Card Intuitive 2013
- Urban Tantra Professional Training with Barbara Carrelas 2012
- Certificate in Lomi Lomi Hawaiian relaxation 2011
- Certified Bondassage Practitioner 2011
- Shamanic Training with Kenneth Ray Stubbs 2011
- Dakini Course with Triambica 2011 USA
- Andrew Barnes-Awakening Within Institute– Luminous Energy Orgasms 2011
- Sexological Bodyworker Certificate 2010
- Certified Reiki 1&2 2010
- Certified Theta Healer 2010
- Certified ENAR Practitioner 2005
- Certified Reflexology Certificate 1996
- Lifeline Telephone Befriender 1996
- Les Mills PUMP Instructor Training 1995
- Certificate in Human movement as a Fitness Trainer 1988
- MY GOALS FOR 2017
- Share Kinkassage® with Australia and New Zealand (and the world)
Ms. Aleena Aspley
SMS my mobile phone for details: 0404 161 916
(for Workshop and Practitioner Training Inquiries)
Main Website: www.AleenaAspley.com
In October 2010, I trained as a Somatic Sexologist (Sexological Bodyworker) with Joseph Kramer, Ellen heed and Deej Juventin from The New School of Erotic Touch (California USA). Sexological Bodywork is somatic, sex education that assists individuals, couples and groups of all genders to deepen their experience of embodiment. The word “somatic” comes from the Greek word “somatikos”, meaning living, aware, of the body. Somatics recognizes that the body and mind are not separate entities. They are part of a living process.
TANTRA DAKINI GODDESS BRISBANE
WHAT IS A SOMATIC SEXOLOGIST / SEXOLOGICAL BODYWORKER?
Certified Sexological Bodyworkers are trained sexologists whose certification is approved by the State of California. We offer experiential learning opportunities that consciously access profound ecstatic and erotic states. Our teaching involves a variety of instructive modalities, including breath-work, touch, erotic massage, pelvic release bodywork, scar tissue remediation, and Orgasmic Yoga coaching.